Opening folders from Rev with Externals

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Tue Oct 22 20:11:01 EDT 2002

The Externals collection on the RunRev site appears to be somewhat
limited... it only has several features and I don't see the "Open File" as
one of them.  The older MetaCard Externals collection does have the "Open
File" feature but the purchase method is no longer valid.  It points to the
old XWorlds web site.

- Mike