1.5 (now 2.0)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Oct 21 06:12:01 EDT 2002

At 15:46 18/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>>>PBS presented "House of Cards" in the US; so at least some Yanks know
>>>the quote.
>>
>>Excellent, I often wondered if it had made it across the pond.
>
>Yes indeed, Rod, F. U.'s rise & fall was followed by many here.

I hope they didn't get the *wrong* impression of British politics? :-)

Anyway given my current job here as PR person I've decided to use F. U. 's
quote in my email signature as I think its appropriate given we are in the
process of being asked lots of questions about the next release :-)

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

"You might think that, you might very well think that,
but I couldn't possibly comment." ("House of Cards", BBC)