Problems accessing Valentina in Distributions on Jaguar

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Oct 18 00:46:01 EDT 2002

Could this be due to an error in a file path? I have never used
Valentina so I don't know if this is how it works. I found that file
paths get reported differently on 10.1.5 and 10.2, specifically to do
with having a "/" at the end and beginning. Someone else reported that
seeing "/Volume/" added to the beginning although I haven't seen that.

In case this is of any use to you, here is what I get in response to
answer folder: "/Sarah HD/Users/sarah/Desktop"
and answer file: "/Sarah HD/Users/sarah/Documents/tests.rev"

This is under OS X 10.2.1

Cheers,
Sarah