Search and Replace

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Oct 15 22:15:01 EDT 2002

Ken,

I can't get [your] function to work.  It never exits out of the repeat.
Although the matchChunk does return true, the tStart and tEnd variables are
never being filled with anything.  What am I doing wrong?

(Please excuse my ignorance in regards to the matchChunk call.. I've read
the docs about a zillion times and I still don't get matchChunk and
matchText)

Thanks!
-Dan