Portable file names

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Oct 14 11:06:00 EDT 2002

Dar,

I think I would leave spaces out. I just do a replace space with "_" in
tfilename then the reverse. I'm not sure about the ISO standard on CD's, but
I do remember it being sparse. You should always be save with a 8.3 format.
Also, you might want to check the MacToISO function as well (if you want to
use any special characters)

-Chipp