Speech with Windows XP

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Oct 12 15:44:00 EDT 2002

Yes, indeed there are, including some of my students who are choosing to
use Rev this term for their projects.  Speech -- because it can be done in
Hypercard -- is a requirement.  I've told them that they can use Rev
because I know there's supposed to be a workaround for Windows speech, but
that it's up to them to find out how to do it.

I'm hoping someone will answer the question as well, for their sake ;-)

Judy