"Conforming" UI (was:REALbasic vs. Revolution)

Ray Bennett smilingeyes at mac.com
Thu Oct 10 20:48:01 EDT 2002

Kurt - can you give us an idea of what sort of users you had?  Were they
random public folks or folks from a specific walk of life (such as
engineers, math teachers, lawyers, accountants)?  Just curious because
we're in the middle of several UI considerations for a cross-platform
app that will be going to a somewhat random "suzy/joe public"
Thanks
~Ray