REALbasic vs. Revolution

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 10 15:20:01 EDT 2002

Rob,

For me, (and recall I'm not a professional developer), there is a
difference between apps that all look identical (which is what everything
done in VB tends to be) and apps which merely leverage a
previously-learned UI, consistent adherence to which is often touted as a
learning advantage.

Cheers,

Judy