shortcut for click "Apply"?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Oct 9 20:26:02 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 07:00  PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 5:51 PM -0700 10/9/2002, Alex Rice wrote:
>> Oh yeah-- that's what I thought I read. Does this work on OS X too?
>> When I hit "return" in the script editor, I get a new line in my
>> script, not apply or closing.
>
> Make sure it's the Enter key, not the Return key.
>
> (Some TiBooks - maybe other recent Macs? not sure - don't have an
> Enter key
> - for these you hit Fn-Return to get the Enter key.)

DOH! I get it now. On my Apple Pro keyboard the enter key is at the
bottom right of the numeric keypad. That works. Function-Return works
as "Enter" on my Dell laptop w/ Windows.

BTW a big -thanks- for putting Emacs keybindings in Rev. Now my two
favorite IDEs in the world, Revolution and Apple Project Builder, both
have Emacs keybindings.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to