Saving stuff in a standalone

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 9 09:32:00 EDT 2002

Tim,

Unfortunately you can't save data back into a standalone, but there are a
number of other options available:

1) Store your data in a stack that is opened/referenced from the standalone.
Although the standalone itself can't be modified, the stack on disk can.

2) Store your data in a text file that you read and write to.

3) Store your data in a database (like mySQL, Access, etc.) and use Rev's
database features to read and write to the database.

If you need more help, let us know,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com