Expert Systems?

Dan Shafer dan at danshafer.com
Tue Oct 8 14:09:01 EDT 2002

Alex Rice wrote:

>Does anyone know of an expert system toolkit in xcard/revolution for
>Expert Systems? I am thinking of something along the lines of a toolkit
>like CLIPS (C) or JESS (Java).

Yeah, HyperCard had several expert system tools that would probably
be portable to RR. I suspect they relied fairly heavily on externals,
though, and that could make them somewhat less useful.

What specific ES features are you looking for? How fast does it need to be?
--
How smart do you work? What's your TQ (Time Quotient)?