Q. data stacks and app design

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Oct 4 00:43:00 EDT 2002

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 11:11  PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> The other thing that seems to me to be easier to maintain in custom
> props is
> data that needs to be in an array form. Since custom props already are
> basically arrays, you can take advantage of that without having to
> worry
> about data delimiters you'd have in files/databases/cloned stacks.
>
> That's my $0.02, anyone else want to chime in?

This is awesome, guys. I just read Richard's post from July too, thanks!

But, I'm not understanding the differences/trade-offs between cloning
stacks vs. put/set the data to a stack's custom props. (as in Richard's
post)

Sounds like custom props is the way to go for my app!

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to