Announcement: Internet Application “DNA Artist”

Rolf Kocherhans rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch
Tue Oct 1 04:53:01 EDT 2002

Hello Everybody,

I made an Internet Application with Revolution 1.1.1.

The Application downloads compressed Stacks, unzips them, and displays
them to the user.
There have been discussions about Internet Applications on this list,
so I thought if one wants to have a look at an example, go to my web
page.

The Program is aimed at Molecular Biologists and is free for everyone
;-)

Since English is not my mother tongue and you are already on my web
page I would appreciate, if you have a look at the wording,
and let me know, where I can change a sentence around to make things
clearer.

Program features:

- cross platform
- the downloaded modules have access counters for MacOSX/MacOS9
Win/Linux platform
- the Oligo Tm module can speak

Questions:

- can everyone download the Application ?
- can I assume that every Windows PC has an Unzipper ?

Please send your comments off list:

mailto:rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch

Regards
Rolf