File Open Error: Illegal File Name Character " " in xyz.rev

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Nov 28 11:55:07 EST 2002

>I still don't  use spaces;  but then I still use punched cards.

Thanks for checking further, David.

I went through the Library yesterday and replaced " " with "_" in all
external stack, folder, and file name references.

I want to test this for a day or two, because the changes were
throughout the scripts of four mainstacks & several substacks; but it
should be available for downLoad by Monday at the latest.

I would have expected all punched card readers to have died years
ago.  Sounds like someone should increase your capital equipment
budget.    :{`)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company