Getting the name of objects

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Nov 22 11:12:01 EST 2002

On Friday, November 22, 2002, at 07:08 AM, Steve Messimer wrote:

>     set the lockText of fld "fldGrp" of the owner of me to false

I have used "of the owner of me" (Rev 1.1.1) in the past and it has
worked.  Maybe something else is wrong.  Maybe the field got renamed
somehow?

(Uh.  This same code broke under a quick look at an MC alpha.  I'm not
sure if it was the "of the owner of me" part; I think it was calling
handlers in groups.  I was looking at something else and was not able to
look into it at the time.)

This sibling referencing oughta be handy in using multiple copies of the
same group on one card.  (Translation:  I would like to do this
eventually and if this happens to be what you are doing and it works,
I'd be pleased if you report that.)

Dar Scott