Can a mouseclick simultaneously send a message as it ends a "repeat until the mouseclick" loop?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Thu Nov 21 21:34:01 EST 2002

If I am in a (repeat until the mouseclick) loop, is it possible to have the
same mouseclick that ends the repeat also send a mouseUp event to another
button?  I have a repeating slide show that I'd like the user to be able to
change simply by clicking on a new button, not clicking once to stop the
slideshow, and again to start the new one.  Another angle on accomplishing
this?

Thanks,
Mark