the joy of animated GIFs

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Nov 19 17:32:01 EST 2002

On Dienstag, November 19, 2002, at 06:55  Uhr, Rob Cozens wrote:

>> iDraw costs $40.
>
> Hi Barry,
>
> If you have another means of creating images in GIF, TIFF, PICT, or
> Photoshop format, Sarah recently pointed me to GifBuilder which gives
> you all you need to create animated gifs and is FREE
A good old fellow...;) But its OS9 only. iDraw is for OSX and its a
Vector Drawing tool too. I had a short look at it.. Its not Illu;) of
course, but very easy to use. I was surprised that it can handle
animated gifs too..

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539