Different menubars for different backgrounds ?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 04:37:00 EST 2002

--- doupsy at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible, with Revolution, to create different
> menubars for
> different backgrounds ?
> A menubar is a group of buttons, but I don't know
> how to attach a
> menubar to a background (a background is also a
> group).
>
> Thanks
>
> Edouard

Bonjour Edouard,

You came very close to answering your own question.
You see: as a menubar is a group, and a group can be a
background, you can choose to set the menubar groups
'backgroundBehaviour' to true, and then 'place' it on
those cards where you want it, and 'place' a different
menubar on the other cards.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====