Determining the user's keyboard

Igor de Oliveira Couto info at pixelmedia.com.au
Mon Nov 18 23:01:01 EST 2002

Hail Revolution Masters!

I understand that the upcoming release (2.0) of Revolution will support
Unicode text. I suppose that this means that the users on MacOS X will
be able to select 'unicode' keyboards layouts (such as 'US Extended')
for typing into text fields. My question is: is there (or will there
be) a way for us to determine what the user's current keyboard is?

The reason for this is: using different keyboard layouts, the key
sequences that a user has to type to 'get' certain characters is
different. I would like to be able to change my instructions to the
user based on their current keyboard selection.

All suggestions appreciated!

Many thanks,
--
Igor de Oliveira Couto