screen resolution

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Nov 18 21:15:01 EST 2002

What system are these computers running? If it is 8 or 9 (& possibly
even 7), you can use Jon's Commands, a set of AppleScript scripting
additions. These include commands for checking & setting the monitor
resolution although as someone else pointed out, you can check the
current setting more easily from within Rev.

Cheers,
Sarah