Script Analysis

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 03:03:01 EST 2002

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> Jan Schenkel wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> >
> > What would be kind of nice in that department is a
> > system that keeps track of which pieces of code
> have
> > not run yet.
>
> That would need to be handled deeper in the engine,
> but it should be doable
> and would be very desirable.

And while we're at it: a 'threshold' value we can set
in the variable watcher to kick in the debugger when
that variable reaches a certain value.
Again, a 'deep in the engine' change, but I'd be
gloating as I can just run a program and see where
that bladted thing changes to 0 unexpectedly, without
having to trace like mad or inserting debugging code.

Ah, the joys of debugging...

Jan Schenkel.

=====