The RR programming model

Fred_D_Yocum at mail.mcc.org Fred_D_Yocum at mail.mcc.org
Thu Nov 14 12:31:01 EST 2002

Stacks and Messages paths --and yet that doesn't seem clear enough to me.
Looking at the discussion on the list, it is frequently stressed if  you want
speed, you keep the data out of the stack-card-field paradym and put the
information in a variable or an array.

Another words if I was designing an address database: with my stack hat on I
think I should create a stack with multiple cards each dedicated to the
information of one individual. But this does not seem to be what I should doing.
I should really be keeping things out of stacks-cards-fields except for display
purposes and then I'm back a not dis-similar method of programing than any
other?.

Fred