1.5 (now 2.0)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 13 15:48:01 EST 2002

Rob,

I checked on my WinXP system and it looks like you can do the following:

set the repeatcount of img "clock" to 0
set the currentframe of img "clock" to 17
set the icon of btn "myClockButton" to the id of img "clock"

This works. So you could use a single image with multiple buttons.

You could also 'share' the img with mulitple cards by using it in a
background group.

-Chipp