1.5 (now 2.0)

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Nov 12 05:48:01 EST 2002

On Dienstag, November 12, 2002, at 09:18  Uhr,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Re: 1.5 (now 2.0)
>
> <non-rectangular buttons>
>
> Remember, too, that other objects get all the messages buttons get. You
> can, for example, create a graphic of any shape that acts like a
> button -
> even do a pseudo-highlight under script control.
>
> We tend to get into the habit of thinking "clickable object = button",
> but
> there are additional options...

I have such a structur . If I had to do that with singular "clickable
object = buttons" than the number of gifs, I have to handle, which are
about 60-70, would expand to thousands...
Its like image maps in html. A lot of invisible buttons sitting on the
gif (1. layer = exact size of the card) and flashing on click. Looks
fine on rectangular objects. But the world is not rectangular only, and
thats the reason why I miss a unregular shape (round) button so much....

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539