Newbie Questions!

Igor de Oliveira Couto info at pixelmedia.com.au
Tue Nov 12 00:00:01 EST 2002

Dear Rob,

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 11:27  AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> How long does it take to plot the graphs once you have the data?
> Unless it is a lengthy process, you can simplify your design by simply
> storing the text and plotting the graphs on demand.

Thank you for the suggestion! That is a neat solution, indeed - I will
be able to use it in a wide variety of situations. The only problem
this solution poses is that I wouldn't be able to add any IMAGE objects
to the graphs, in the future... I would like to give the user the
option of being able to specify images to be used for certain graphic
elements (ie, background). That is why I was considering saving all
elements to a separate file. My problem really is being able to specify
more than one element to a file, and then being able to read them
back... I know that for text files we can use custom-defined item
delimiters, but I don't know exactly what is the procedure for doing
the same with binary files...

Once again, many thanks for your suggestion!

Kind Regards,

--
Igor de Oliveira Couto
igor at pixelmedia.com.au