Poke the IPTC annotation data space of images?

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Sat Nov 9 14:42:02 EST 2002

There's a lot of information at
http://www.iptc.org/site/standards.html

including "...some sample software written in C++ to provide a guide to
programmers wishing to extract IPTC DataSets from JPEG image files..."

You might also want to take a look at
http://www.breezesys.com/BreezeBrowser/iptc.htm

Regards

Gary Rathbone BSc MBCS
Chartered Information Systems Practitioner