copyrighted Runtime Revolution in MacOSes?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Nov 8 11:33:01 EST 2002

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 07:59  AM, Kurt Kaufman wrote:

> You used to be able to adjust that information using ResEdit , but it
> appears that such changes are ignored when querying the info. under
> "Jaguar".  Hopefully this will be addressed in an upcoming version of
> RR.

Where is Jaguar getting the information from, including the (c) Runtime
Revolution then? I always found the resources information that ResEdit
exposes to be kind of arcane & never really learned it very well.

Wolfgang and Kurt, until Rev 2.0 you can do a workaround on OS X, which
involves putting your Rev executable into an .app bundle. If anyone is
interested I'll email you off list. You could use the bundle I have
already created, you would just need to copy your executable into
place, edit a .plist file and perhaps create some icons, or not.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to