Fonts in a Standalone

Paul Conover betypaul at arvotek.net
Fri Nov 8 11:19:01 EST 2002

I have made this promo program on my Mac and then made a standalone for
Windows.
All my effects work well except that on the PC my funky headline 64
point font turns out as an about 12 point  font something like Helvetica.
There are a lot of titles so I am reluctant to change them all to
images. Are there headline fonts that are somewhat universal? or is it
possible that a font can be  embedded in the file with the standalone?
Has anyone on the list met this problem?
After slaving on this project I would be very grateful tor any help over
this last hurdle.