copyrighted Runtime Revolution in MacOSes?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Nov 8 04:26:01 EST 2002

Hallo

Apple indicated me to that:

>> ----
>> Louk Janssen <ljanssen at apple.com>
>> Date: Don Nov 7, 2002  6:22:26  Uhr Europe/Vienna
>> To: Wolfgang Bereuter <wmb at internettrainer.com>
>> Subject: ife
>>
>> Dear Mr. Bereuter,
>>
>> Your App Ife says that it is copyrighted Runtime Revolution (Get
>> Info): I think you wan to change that to the name of your compny or
>> your own name.
>> ---

What can I do to to change that. Tried to build it a new distribution
(1.1.1) with everything off but it did not help. I could change that
easily in WIN (I think Linux too) but in both MacOS buildings did not
change...

Any ideas?
Thanks for help in advance...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539