UPC or Barcode Scanners

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Fri Nov 1 13:52:01 EST 2002

Has anyone used Revolution to capture input from barcode readers/scanners
connected via serial or USB? I have tried without success. The unit beeps,
telling me the UPC is valid, but I get no text in my field. I have tried
the examples on opening and reading from serial ports in the Rev help. I
also tried the TEST SERIAL Rev app that was provided here on the list
several months ago. Is there a preferred type or brand of UPC scanner that
works best with Rev? Is there some sample scripts available that does this
sort of thing that I could use as a guide/tutorial?

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com