iCalendar/vCalendar (OT: joke)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Nov 1 11:55:01 EST 2002

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 02:27 PM, Sjoerd Op 't Land wrote:

>> I don't know what iCalendar/vCalendar is, but I think it will have
>> units
>> of conductance, the inverse of resistance (ohms).
> ohms^-1

I have seen mho, siemen and Siemen.  The last has caused me confusion,
because the AV industry often uses S for seconds instead of s.

> (although V isn't the symbol for voltage anymore, it now is U)

Now I feel really old.

Actually, I'm very glad you mentioned this.  I just got my new
programmable power supply (to be controlled with Revolution, of course),
looked at the manual, and--yep!--there is U!

Dar Scott