libURLftpUpload

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue May 21 14:24:01 EDT 2002

This command (libURLftpUpload) only seems capable of writing a string to
a file via FTP - yet it is a "non-blocking" command.

Is it yet possible to do a non-blocking upload of a binary (local URL to
remote FTP URL) in Rev? Or to use the libURLftpUpload to transfer actual
files rather than strings?

Thanks. On a side note, I have not been very active on this list, but we
have been very active with Rev. It is developing into an excellent
development environment with a very wide range of usages. At my company,
when we can't find a tool or utility for a certain function, we always
know that we can just make one, using Revolution. To date we have
written network utilities, serial translators, and more - all in use in
real day-to-day applications. Rev is great stuff!

--
Troy
RPSystems