MIDI rev file - Bad Link

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri May 17 17:11:01 EDT 2002

on 5/15/2002 8:27 PM, Kurt Kaufman at kurtkaufman at hotmail.com wrote:

> "....I tried to get it from your site, but I
> received one of those, "Sorry but the
> page you are trying to reach is unavailable
> to due to excessive bandwidth issues. Please
> try again later." messages...."
>
> I have no idea what is going on. Needless to say I have never read the
> fine print having to do with maximum throughput per day on the
> homepage.mac sites, but this is news to me.  It was working fine this
> afternoon....
> Well, I uploaded it to the following location as well:
> http://homepage.mac.com/kurtkaufman/RM.rev.sit
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Kurt

Kurt,

I managed to download it today just fine.

I took a quick look at it.  I was amazed that
there is not much code involved.  I'm sure it
took you some time to figure it all out.

I'll probably have some questions for you
about it later.

I listened to your cello Gershwin piece too.
Nice job!!!  Keep up the great work!

Thanks again,

Rick