Playing players in sequence

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Fri May 10 08:03:01 EDT 2002

Hi Greg,

> Thanks Rick for your suggestion to time each movie to wait until one
> movie is done before the next plays, eg "wait 230" etc. I had started
> off here, but each of the clips will be different lengths (and maybe
> many of them).

in this case you can query the length of the movies from RR.

The duration of player "xxx"
will give you the length of that movie, but in its own timescale.

But you can query that too.

The timescale of player "xxx"
will give you the players timescale.

then you can divide it and you have the length of that player in secs.

(the duration of player "xxx")/(the timescale of player "xxx")

Hope that helps...

Regards

Klaus Major
kmajor at metascape.org