[REQ] testers for SMTP socket and encoder

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Wed May 1 01:54:00 EDT 2002

Looking for a good robust SMTP socket?
Looking for a good robust SMTP encoder?

If you answered yes to either of those questions and are interested in
testing please email me off-list. Some knowledge of SMTP would be helpful,
but not necessary.

This will be a short test cycle as I want to release the new version ASAP.

For those who have interest in the socket, but not testing, I've removed all
the single functions/handlers and replaced them with one public one called
"smtp_send" that automates the sending for you (all the seperate
functions/handlers are gone now except a few support ones).

--
Shao Sean
http://www.shaosean.tk/