Change in numbers (was MOD function ...)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Mar 31 17:25:01 EST 2002

On Sunday, March 31, 2002, at 02:10 PM, Ian Summerfield wrote:

> I'd like to see a change though, something that allows me to define a
> precision to n decimal places.

So would I.  I made a recommendation for one way this could be done
on the "improve" list a couple days ago.  And an addendum
yesterday.  You can probably find it in the list archives at
runrev.com.  (Pretty rash for a newbie, I admit.)

It suffers from some limitations.  Perhaps it needs scientific
notation.  Also, base conversion and bit functions might be best
improved at the same time.

Dar Scott