Hot Girls And Wild Horses! (Rev & MX)

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Mar 29 10:12:01 EST 2002

On Friday, March 29, 2002, at 02:45 AM, Wayne Townsend wrote:

> Anyway, the problem really isn't the available technology, especially
> now.  It's in getting developers to think in terms of web/browser-based
> applications instead of desktop applications. There's a whole world of
> them out there waiting to be developed.

Interesting 180 on my thoughts. I think getting clients to realize that
the internet is not the browser would be a greater advancement, but I
get your point. I believe the browser(s) is the greatest impediment to
networked applications today - and even Flash MX cannot begin to make up
for it.

--
Troy
RPSystems