Hot Girls And Wild Horses! (Rev & MX)

Wayne Townsend waynet at absolute.net
Thu Mar 28 16:55:01 EST 2002

Greetings from Palm Springs,

Interested in communicating with others who develop using Flash MX on
the client side and Rev on the server side.

I think that this combination of Rev and FlashMX truly gives us the
tools to build the next level of applications.  We have been working
for years with Flash4 & Flamethrower, with very good results, and
have a lot of info to share if you're interested.

Our particular focus is on on-line, real-time, multi-user gaming
projects, and Educational (LDL/WBT) projects.  These are
*Community-based, live Web Applications*, not isolated desktop apps.

Now we're full-on to a Rev and MX conversion for our next series of
multi-user games, and would enjoy posts on the list from other
developers who are interested in a little focus sub-group of Rev/MX.

The next challenge?  Getting MX to communicate locally with a Rev cgi
(on the same machine).

That would be a breakthrough.

All the best,

/wayne