[Rev] Problem with seemingly simple code

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 24 17:50:01 EST 2002

Hi Dave,

I suspect the problem may be in the "sendReq" button. Send messages are
very polite and just do nothing if they have an error instead of
frightening your users with a cryptic message.

Try putting some "answer" statements in you scripts so you can see what
happens but if the scripts haven't been able to compile, they may not
get called at all. Also, try building the standalone in OS X as well as
in Windows - there may be a problem with file paths once it is a
separate app instead of part of the Revolution environment.

Cheers,
Sarah