Resolution of printed images

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Mar 24 01:31:01 EST 2002

At 10:17 PM -0800 3/23/2002, Dar Scott wrote:
>I tried painting an image and reducing it to a quarter size.  I
>then printed the card.  I still got the screen resolution (1.1.1
>B2, OS X).
>
>Is there something special about importing?

Try leaving the image at full size and then scaling it during printing with
the "print into rect" form. For example:

  put the width of this card div 4 into printedWidth
  put the height of this card div 4 into printedHeight
  print this card into rect 0,0,printedWidth,printedHeight

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!