Applescript variable contents

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Tue Mar 12 12:34:01 EST 2002

I want to run a series of Applescripts from within a Rev standalone
and have the variable values carry across from one Applescript to
another. Is there a way to capture Applescript variable values into
Revolution and then back to Applescript? (other than using a text
file as an intermediary!)

The overall goal here is to use Revolution to provide a window and a
progress bar to a running Applescript.  I'm also trying to figure out
how to launch an app (the Apple System Profiler) in a hidden way so
the user doesn't have to see it.

Thanks!