revShowPrintDialog: Cancel print and other things

Michael D Mays michael at GreppyDreppies.com
Tue Mar 12 06:32:01 EST 2002

Hi again,

I guess the job is canceling. But my printer is feeding a blank sheet of
paper when it does. Sorry about leaving that bit of info out. I wasn't
printing out any large jobs and was just listening to printer spit out that
blank sheet in the other office.

It would be nice not to have that blank sheet print out when the user clicks
cancel though.

Is anyone else seeing this?

michael

Michael D Mays of mdmays at airmail.net wrote the following on 3/10/02 6:08 PM