Time field (please help)

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Mar 3 16:22:01 EST 2002

>> Question:  What happens when the user goes to another card or another
>> stack?  Must one take some action on closeCard/closeStack to stop
>> updateTime from continuing to send messages every second?
>
>I wondered about this myself too.

Looks like you & I will have to wait for the experts, Terry.

In the meantime, the closest alternative I've found so far is flushEvents
which, even though "semi selective" seems to me like using a shotgun
because I don't have a laser targeting scope rifle.

OTOH, if one's stacks put such repeating events in motion it may be
preferred form to send flushEvents on closeStack.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company