I Need Help

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jun 26 11:18:01 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I have encountered two problems I believe are interrelated:

Scenario:

Three card substack with menu group on all cards and record group on last card.

1.  I cannot select any control in the record group by clicking on
it...the group is selected instead.  From the App Overview I can
select each control, and all have layer numbers higher than the group
layer.

2.  When I clone the substack, the controls in the group all receive id 0.

I've spent mucho time on this stack, including animations and
geometry.  I'm reluctant to muck around here without some
knowledgeable direction, especially since I'm still waiting for
directions on purging a corrupted animation.

Waiting for a clue...
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company