hiliting colors

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Tue Jun 25 22:04:01 EDT 2002

> I'm not completely sure about this, but I think the OS sets it
> based on the
> highlight color.

Any idea of the rules? What about the sum of the accentColor RGB > 372 then
it's black otherwise it's white? Is it ever a color?

> No, but you can do the opposite (set the underlineLinks to false and then
> set the texxtStyle for all the links you want to be underlined to
> "underline").

It would need to be a field property for me to use it in libXMLtext. I don't
know why it's a stack property and not a field property also. From memory
Kevin asked on the xTalks list that it be a stack property but it does seem
strange that it can't be changed for individual fields.

Monte