License Prices, Real, and docs

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Jun 12 10:46:00 EDT 2002

on 10/6/02 12:46 am, Troy Rollins at troy at rpsystems.net wrote:

> Besides, if colorizing makes things more difficult to read, why does
> every scripter I know prefer colorized script?

Just to move the conversation waaaay off topic - I don't.

I occasionally find it useful to check for things like an inadvertent
keyword - but then I have to go to some trouble to take it off again*,
because I find it really interferes with the readability.  And that's code.
For prose, I'd say it goes double.

*(Note to Rev: can we have a 'remove colour' script editor menu item?).

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866