Manuals have arrived!

Michael Foy mike at flightline.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 04:29:01 EDT 2002

Klaus
good to hear from you again, been on holiday ? :-)

No because of our very strict quarantine rules, we have to wait another six
months for this to arrive.

I'd rather have a cat anyway

to all out there wondering about buying the book (a friend just called them
tomes)
you get a pocket(large pocket that is) 375 paged user guide with an 'about'
, 'getting started', 'How to', 'menu' 'To (which is really another how to)',
'Why' and glossary sections
a Transcription Dictionary (A-M) 423 page
a Transcription Dictionary (N-Z) 349 pages (no there are no puppies here)

just what you need for in depth work, I shall be reading my copy tonight
before bed....

miock