License

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Jun 11 10:48:01 EDT 2002

On 11/6/02 1:29 am, David Vaughan <drvaughan55 at mac.com> wrote:

> If I am out of line here then Kevin or someone is welcome to slap me
> down, but I personally would like Mr Doornberg removed from Rev's
> mailing list. Yes, I know he can download another starter kit under a
> new mail name but he can also be removed at each theft request, his
> alternative being to stay quiet and learn.

Can I just say thanks to all our customers: we have plenty of users now, and
yet clearly not a *single* person has given out their serial number, or this
request, unwanted as it is, would not have been repeated.  That really says
something.  Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.