License

Ben C. Fetherston, Jr. bfether at mac.com
Mon Jun 10 18:46:00 EDT 2002

Shall I just forward this to Scotland Yard, then?

.signature--------
bfether at mac.com
Ben C. Fetherston, Jr.
Clark, Lindauer, Fetherston, Edmonds & Lippold, LLP
Salem, Oregon USA
This is legal advice only if you are a client.  NOTICE:  This communication
may contain privileged or other confidential information.  If you have
received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and
immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or
disclosing the contents.  Thank you.