License Prices

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jun 7 17:09:01 EDT 2002

And, as long as you're not doing something like scripting music that uses
32nd & 64th notes, it runs dandy under X as well.  Color still sucks
though.  But you gotta love that compile-on-the-fly thing:  recently lost
a couple of hours of work when Rev crashed on me recently.  I forgot I
needed to do the obsessive-compulsive Cntl-S  ... Cntl-S ...  Cntl-S.

Judy